Thank you for your interest in joining Team Clockwork!
Please take a small amount of time and fill out the application. (It helps us weed out the trolls.
About the Guild
Please read our guild code and acknowledge your acceptance below.
TEAM CLOCKWORK GUILD CODE
Team Clockwork is a guild founded on the principles of comradery, competitiveness, and creativity. We are a group of people banding together to achieve a common goal, whether that goal is to be a better player, make an interesting deck, or learning how to play the game. We are a mature guild that thrives when everyone follows a basic code of conduct. Therefore, we ask the following of our members:
1) Maturity - We are a group of diverse gamers who are mostly adults. It is recommended that you are 18 years of age or older, but if not, you are mature enough to handle adult conversations. Furthermore, by joining us you become part of our family of gamers. You represent us and tarnishing our image by poor attitude, abusing non-guild members, or other caustic activity will simply not be tolerated. We have a zero tolerance policy on jerks, and seek to foster a positive community.
2) Team-Oriented - By joining us, you are acknowledging that you want to become part of a team that works together. While this doesn't mean you give out "hand-outs" and "freebies", we do expect you to contribute to the guild. Whether this means you comment on a teammate's deck, offer a spare rare, or simply engage in competitive discussion, you are expected to contribute in some way to the guild. The guild works best when working together and we seek those who are willing to help each other.
3) Attitude - The point of the game is to have fun, and we seek active members to share our passion in the game. We expect tolerance from all of our members and absolutely do not tolerate any sort of poor sportsmanship. We understand that it sucks to get beat by a lucky topdeck, but it's not your opponent's fault. Remember - you will represent our guild. Any conflict resolution will be handled by an Officer.
4) Guild Events - Guild Events will be run periodically. Prizes and rules will be announced ahead of time, and most events will require preregistration. All rules/prize disputes are to be settled with an Officer, or by Brynhildr. Please remember that these events are generally free, and that the people running it are volunteers.
5) Communication - We primarily use Discord text chat for our guild communications, at least until Hex implements a true guild chat system. Although this is not a requirement, it is HIGHLY recommended you join us in the Skype chat, as many important topics are communicated through it and it will help you to integrate into our community.
6) Guild Activity Standard - Our guild has a basic activity standard that ensures we maintain a motivated and active environment for our members. Guild Members are expected to maintain at least a bare minimal level of activity in the game. If you are expected to be gone or away from the guild/game for a period of more then 2 months, please notify Brynhildr or an Officer so that we are aware and you can avoid the Inactivity flag. We understand that life happens and sometimes you just need a break from the game. That's cool! But we also want to keep our roster clean and up to date with familiar faces, so please inform us if you plan on leaving on any extended hiatus.
Members who are inactive for 2 months will be tagged as Inactive.
Inactive Members who remain inactive for an additional 1 month will be removed from the guild.
Do you agree to abide by our Code of Conduct?
Let's get to it then! Our first question is also the most important and will help us to gauge where you best fit in our guild.
If you had to pick only ONE thing to focus on in Hex, what would you do?
Competitive PvP - I want to reach the highest tiers of competitive play and win tournaments!
Casual PvP - I'm here to casually enjoy community/guild tournaments, and draft gauntlets.
Competitive PvE - I primarily love the PvE content and want to become one of the best in Hex!
Casual PvE - I like to play at my own pace, enjoying the content and maybe making multiple characters.
How often do you play Hex weekly?
0-1 Hours - I don't have much time to play at all.
2-3 Hours - I usually get a weeknight to play.
4-8 Hours - I usually log on once a day and play.
9-16 Hours - Hex is my current hobby so I'm pretty much always on.
16+ Hours - I'm a Hex addict!
What skill level would you say you are at? (Note: This answer has no impact on whether or not you are accepted. We welcome all skill levels!)
New Player - I'm new to TCGs and need some help!
Novice - I've played an occasional TCG game.
Average - I know how to play, and like to play in the occasional draft.
Expert - I have solid playskills, and am looking for a guild that will help me reach competitive play.
Competitive Player - I routinely participate in large tournaments and play to win!
Why do you want to join our guild?
What are your two favorite cards, and why? (Pick two good ones!)
Tell us a bit about yourself. What is your name, job, hobbies, ETC. Be as detailed or as short as you would like.
Were you referred by an existing Team Clockwork Member?
What is your in-game name?
How would you like to be contacted about your application?
Private Message via Team Clockwork Website
Please indicate contact information here.
© 2017 Enjin